Helping non-digital organisations understand and utilise digital technology through our consultancy
We offer our experience and perspective based on combined personal experience across hundreds of technology companies and projects. We have seen what works and what doesn’t work across a very wide range of technologies, which means that we are able to help companies make sense of the massive range of technology options out there.
Supporting the procurement digital products and services
If you do not live and breathe technology all of the time, it can be hard to know whether you are making the right decisions when you need to procure digital products and services. What should we be asking for? How do we know we are getting the best solution? What’s a sensible price? It the supplier credible?
We can help you to articulate your technical requirements so that you know you are asking for the right things. We can then help you to understand the technical aspects of the responses by explaining the important factors and compare the options in order to support your decision making.
- writing technical specifications for tender documents (PQQ/ RFI / RFP / ITT)
- reviewing responses and presenting them back in non-technical terms
- being a technical representative at pitch presentations
With our experience and because we are independent, we can help you to understand:
- what from a technical perspective you are being proposed and why
- the strengths and weaknesses of each proposal
- the questions to ask to make sure you are getting what you need
We have a wide base of knowledge around digital projects and technologies, with a particular emphasis:
- overall architecture and technology stack choices
- project approach / methodology
- integration approach
- web and mobile development (including native and hybrid mobile apps)
- Content Management System (CMS) selection
- content and data migration, roll-out and business continuity
- information security considerations
Articulate Digital Ltd, Newminster House, 27-29 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1LT
UK registered company no: 11732374